Terms & Conditions
- Turnaround Time: The turnaround time of each project is contingent upon client making approvals and decision in a timely manner. Client understands that the target date is not a deadline and certain situations may come up during the production process that delays the project.
- Finished Product: The project is considered complete when a 1080 x 1920 HD MP4 Video File is delivered to the client. Files will be delivered through a file sharing service such as DropBox or YouSendIt. Files will not be sent on discs.
- File Ownership: Client has complete ownership rights to the Mp4 and can choose to display it where they want online. However, client does not have ownership rights to the source files. Explainly Media maintains a copy of the source files on site and will not deliver them to client. Ownership rights are only granted to customer upon payment of final balance owed. Ownership of video files will remain with Explainly Media until final approval and final balance paid.
- Copyrights: All element/images/voices/footage/music within production is copyright free.
- Reserve Right: We reserve right to cancel your order at any time and provide complete refund.
- Edits: We reserve the right to make edits to your video after the order is complete. There will be hourly fee associate with any additional work beyond the original scope of the project.
- Watermark: Explainly Media may choose to watermark any final videos until payment is made in full.
- Terms: Explainly Media requires a 50% deposit upfront to start production as agreed upon in the work order. The final balance must be paid within 5 days after Explainly Media emails the full (watermarked) draft to the client for review.
- Explainly Media will require a version of the client’s corporate logo in .ai or extreme high quality .png or .tiff format
- Explainly Media will provide either a still image of the look and feel of the presentation or the first 10-15 seconds of the animation. Upon client’s approval, Explainly Media will proceed on to the completion. Client will have opportunity to review animation and submit one round of changes to each preview presented. If multiple rounds of changes are submitted by client, Explainly Media reserves the right to charge additional fees based on the scope of the change requests.
- Client will cooperate and get Explainly Media assets needed to complete work. In the event that client is late getting assets or approving sections, timelines may change, and Explainly Media may be required to position another client into the slots saved for said client.
- Approvals & Authorization: Client understands that there are several approvals in the process and each approval is an acknowledgement that Explainly Media can progress to the next stage. Client will have the right to choose and approve the Script with Visual Notes, Voice, Character Style, Animation Preview, Complete Version of Animation. Once a full draft/complete version of the presentation is delivered to the client they have the right to make adjustments to elements within the presentation. However, the client can not decide to make wide spread changes at this point as the look and feel has already been agreed upon during the animation preview stage. Explainly Media has full authorization if this situation comes up to charge the client the full amount due plus any additional fees for new work needed to be done due to client changing the direction in the final stage. Explainly Media will make two rounds of changes once the client receives the full draft/complete version. Any additional changes beyond two rounds of changes will be charged to client on an hourly basis ($150/Hour).
- Usage – Any video produced by Explainly Media can be used exclusively online or at trade shows/conferences. Explainly Media does not grant it’s client’s TV Broadcast rights for usage unless specifically stated in the agreement.
- All Sales Are Final – We operate on a “All Sales Are Final” policy due to the unique nature of our product offering. There are several components that make up a demo video and once we start a project we do not offer formal refunds.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee — once animation work has begun, Explainly Media only offers 50% of the total invoice amount in the event that the client requests a refund.
- Copyright: Client gets all rights as if it was a work for hire project. Explainly Media will retain the right to use in a demo reel, promote the work in our site, blog, Vimeo, YouTube, and other marketing channels.
Terms & Conditions
What information we collect: We collect information in the following ways: • Active collection: information you provide to us when signing up to Explainly Media. When creating a Explainly Media account or signing-up for content or offers, we may ask you to provide us with your name, email address and details about your organization. We will only use this information to provide you with the service that you signed-up for and where we would like to use the contact details you have provided us with for any other purpose we will inform you and obtain your consent before proceeding.
For info on how to deactivate your account and/or unsubscribe from receiving content or offers, kindly contact us here. • Passive collection: information which is automatically collected, without your knowledge, whilst navigating through and interacting with the content on our site and the content on each of our clients’ site pages, as well as information on your device or computer (such as cookies).
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. For more info about the cookies we use, visit Cookie Information.
Third Party Services Explainly Media uses a variety of services hosted by third parties, such as Google Analytics and Optimizely. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request. For information on how Google Analytics and Optimizely collect and use your information, please refer to their privacy policies. By using Explainly Media, you consent to the processing of data by these third parties in accordance with their privacy policies.